The VariCel filter is a high capacity, extended surface filter with supported pleats. It is engineered for various applications dealing with difficult working conditions.
THe VaricCel filter is available in MERV 14, MERV 13, and MERV 11 efficiencies. MERV 14 and MERV 11 efficiencies are available with antimicrobial
tough Working conditions
VariCel filters are designed to withstand even the toughest working conditions such as turbulent air flow, variable air flow, high temperatures and exposure to water.
The VariCel is available in a 12” depth.
The initial resistance of the VariCel is 0.34 W.G for MERV 11, 0.52 W.G for MERV 13, and 0.61 for MERV 14 efficiencies @500 fpm.
The recommended final resistance of the VariCel is 1.5” In W.G.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent perfomance under tough working conditions
- Easy installation
- Dual-density media reduces operating costs
- Pleats and separators are bonded for strength
- Water-resistant media ideal for installations in humid areas, or where exposed to moisture
- MERV 14 and MERV 11 available with antimicrobial
- MERV 13 and 14 meet LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
- For size and performance data, download PDF spec sheet
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.