VariCel® II MH
The combination of unique design and metal cell sides and headers means the VariCel II MH filter works well in turbulent operating conditions and in environments where high moisture content is an issue.
AAF’s VariCel II MH is available in MERV 11, MERV 13, and MERV 14 efficiencies.
Antimicrobials are available in MERV 11 and MERV 14 efficiencies.
Dust Holding Capacity
VariCel II MH filter media is made of microglass paper with a water-repellent binder which is formed using dual density media. This allows particles to be collected throughout the full thickness of the media, substantially increasing dust holding capacity.
The VariCel II MH is available in a 4” depth.
The initial resistance of the VariCel II MH at 500 fpm is:
0.50 in.w.g. for MERV 11
0.70 in.w.g. for MERV 13
0.75 in.w.g. for MERV 14
The recommended final resistance of the VariCel II MH is 1.5 in.w.g.
Key Features & Benefits
- Metal construction improves performance under the most difficult operating conditions
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Slim-line design provides minimum resistance and maximum duct loading capacity while lowering operating costs.
- Available with antimicrobial.
- For size and performance data, download PDF spec sheet.
- True high-efficiency filter.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.