BGE’s Tech Bag extended surface pocket filters are perfect as pre filters and final filters. Tech Bags are an excellent choice for healthcare facilities, paint booths, commercial buildings, and various industrial applications.
BGE's Tech Bag secondary filter is available in MERV 12, 13, 14 and 15 ratings. Media types are Fiberglass (FGL) and Synthetic Media (SM)
Dust Holding Capacity
Due to the unique extended pocket system, the Tech Bag offers high dust holding capacity with no leakage and a longer filter life.
Available with pocket depths ranging from 21” to 36”.
BGE's Tech Bag initial resistance at 500 fpm depending on media (DOM), ranges from:
0.22 to 0.32 in.w.g. for MERV 12 (DOM)
0.36 to 0.48 in.w.g. for MERV 13 (FGL)
0.29 to 0.37 in.w.g. for MERV 14 (SM)
0.39 to 0.74 in.w.g. for MERV 15 (DOM)
Refer to the PDF for the full list of specifications.
The recommended final resistance is 1.00 in.w.g. for all configurations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sturdy leak-free pocket design, prevents collected particulate from escaping.
- Solid span stitching with thermoplastic sealing.
- Unique pocket configuration,
guarantees complete pocket inflation and eliminates crowding and leakage
- Available in a wide range of sizes and efficiencies.
- Gaskets for side access systems and pocket support loops are available on all Tech Bag filters.
- Designed and Manufactured by BGE.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.