Manufactured with high performance ePTFE membrane media and unique tapered aluminum separators, MEGAcel I filters optimize efficiency, strength, and integrity, while keeping operating costs to a minimum.
HEPA - 99.99% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 µm
Depth & Sizes
The MEGAcel® has a depth of 12” and is available in different sizes and cell side configurations.
At 2000 CFM, the MEGAcel® I has an initial resistance of 0.70 In W.G.
Key Features & Benefits
- Energy Conservation=Energy Savings: AAF’s ePTFE pleat pack resistance is up to 50% lower than conventional micro fiberglass media, a significant factor contributing to a great reduction in fan energy consumption.
- Lowest initial resistance: Up to 50% lower
- High tensile strength: AAF Flanders’ high tensile strength ePTFE media is up to 8 times stronger than micro fiberglass
- Corrosion Resistant: Highly resistant to corrosive environments (acids, alkalis, and organic substances)
- Negligible off-gassing properties: Boron, sodium, potassium, silicon
- Withstands pressure up to 20 in. W.G.
- 99.99% minimum efficiency at 0.3 μm
- For size and performance data: download PDF spec sheet
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.