AstroCel I High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are the most efficient air filters commercially available. They have broad application in cleanrooms and other areas requiring the very highest levels of contamination control.
99.97% and 99.99% minimum efficiency on 0.3 µm particles. Additional efficiency levels including ULPA available.
Higher efficiencies, up to 99.999995% on 0.10 to 0.20 μm particles, available with
AstroCel® II mini-pleat filters.
Depth & Sizes
AstroCell® l is available in a variety of construction materials and sizes. See spec sheet for more details.
At 2000 CFM, the AstroCel® I has an initial resistance of 1.0 in.w.g.
Key Features & Benefits
- Filters are individually tested for certified performance.
- Available in a variety of cell sides and efficiencies.
- High-temperature models are available up to 750°F or 399°C.
- High capacity option for higher airflow (500 FPM).
- Available in gasket and gel seal.
- Optional UL 900 or UL 586 labeling.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.