With the same media area as the traditional 12-inch-deep filter in a 6-inch-deep design, AAF’s VariCel M-Pak filter delivers comparable efficiency, pressure drop, and overall performance in a much smaller package.
AAF’s VariCel M-Pak is available in MERV 11, MERV 13, and MERV 14 efficiencies.
Dust Holding Capacity
VariCel M-Pak filter media is made of microglass paper with a water-repellent binder which is formed using dual density media. This allows particles to be collected throughout the full thickness of the media, substantially increasing dust holding capacity.
The VariCel M-Pak is available in a 6” depth.
The initial resistance of the VariCel M-Pak is 0.39” In W.G. for MERV 11, 0.56” In W.G. for MERV 13 and 0.58” In W.G. for MERV 14.
The recommended final resistance of the VariCel II MH is 1.5” In W.G.
Key Features & Benefits
- Delivers comparable efficiency, pressure drop, and overall performance in half the footprint with a “Midi” media pack design
- 6-inch-deep (nominal) filter with the same media area as a 12-inch-deep (nominal) filter
- Space-saving design:
reduces freight, storage, and handling costs
- Sturdy high-impact polystyrene cell sides enclose a fixed media pack
- Fully incinerable
- MERV 14 and 11 models available with antimicrobial
- MERV 13 and higher meet LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
- For size and performance data, download PDF spec sheet
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.