TP8000HT High Temperature Panel Filter
BGE’s TP8000HT is designed for applications with continuous operating temperatures up to 500°F (260°C). With a recyclable frame, the TP8000HT is rated MERV11 and is ideal for use as a prefilter in combination with high-efficiency filters.
The TP8000HT is rated as MERV 11.
Dust Holding Capacity
BGE's high loft media is designed to maximize dust-holding capacity and prevent dust build-up on coils, fans, and ductwork in harsh environments.
The TP8000HT is available in 2” and 4” depths in all standard and special sizes.
The initial resistance ranges are:
0.66 in.w.g. for 2" at 500 fpm
0.46 in.w.g. for 4" at 500 fpm
The recommended final resistance is
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed For High Temperatures – Meant for continuous operation in temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
- Constructed using microfine fiberglass media.
- Galvanized Steel U-Channel Frame – expanded steel face guard is spot welded inside the frame to retain media pack at elevated temperatures.
- Environmentally Friendly – filters can be refurbished. BGE will remove spent media, clean the frame, and install new media. The filter frame is also recyclable.
- Prevents Build Up of Dust – designed to prevent dust build-up on coils, fans, and ductwork in harsh environments.
- Designed and Manufactured by BGE.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.