High-performance protection for critical environments. Provides savings on overall operating costs by using the lowest-resistance fiberglass laminar flow HEPA/ULPA media on the market.
99.99% minimum efficiency on 0.3 µm particles and 99.999995% for 0.1 - 0.2 µm particles.
Depth & Sizes
AAF’s AstroCell® ll is available in depths of 2”, 3"and 4” in various constructions with media ribbon or hot melt separators. See spec sheet for more details.
At 100FPM, the AstroCel® ll has an initial resistance of 0.47” in.w.g. for the 2” pack and up to 0.25” in.w.g.. for the 4” pack.
Key Features & Benefits
- Individually tested for certified performance
- Energy Saving Design – AstroCel II filters are ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications. Longer service life and lower energy consumption means fewer change-outs and lower operating costs.
- Unique Construction – Astrocel II filters are available with media ribbon or hot melt separators to meet the requirements of all mini-pleat applications. Pack depths are available between 2“– 4” to optimize energy savings by minimizing total ownership costs.
- Available in a range of efficiencies – Efficiencies from 99.99% on 0.3 micrometer to 99.9995% on 0.1 – 0.2 micrometer particles.
- Lightweight and compact
- Gasket seal, gel seal and knife edge designs available
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.