High-performance protection for critical environments. Provides savings on overall operating costs by using the lowest-resistance fiberglass laminar flow HEPA/ULPA media on the market.
99.99% minimum efficiency on 0.3 µm particles and 99.999995% for 0.1 - 0.2 µm particles.
Depth & Sizes
AAF’s AstroCell® ll is available in depths between 2” to 4” in various constructions with media ribbon or hot melt separators. See spec sheet for more details.
At 100FPM, the AstroCel® ll has an initial resistance of 0.47” In W.G for the 2” pack and up to 0.25” In W.G. for the 4” pack.
Key Features & Benefits
- Individually tested for certified performance
- Reduces operating costs with lowest possible pressure drop from microglass media
- Gasket seal, gel seal and knife edge designs available
- Available with media ribbon or hot melt separators
- Available in a range of efficiencies
- Lightweight and compact
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.