Office & Condo Buildings
Indoor Air Quality is a primary concern for office and commercial buildings. Pollution levels indoors can be up to five times higher than outdoor levels and may contain mold, spores, allergens, CO, radon, volatile organic compounds, bacteria, viruses, and particulates.
Having a clean, healthy indoor air environment is essential for tenant retention. Poor IAQ results in reduced occupancy, productivity, and increased energy costs.
- Particulate filtration: Filtration products are required to protect your people, processes, and equipment. BGE offers custom tailored solutions with single or multiple stage systems for all levels of filtration.
- Indoor Air Quality assessments
- Optimizing IAQ Spend: Approximately 50% of a buildings energy consumption goes to heating, cooling, and circulating air. Our experts can provide complementary building surveys to optimize your IAQ spend.
- Accreditation: Our team can help you achieve LEED or WELL Building Standard accreditation along with NAFA Clean Air Awards.
- Clean Air Clinics: Our team can work closely with your staff and facility managers to train and certify them to be able to manage your facility’s filtration systems on their own.
Why Choose BGE
Our portfolio of products and services designed specifically for the Office & Condo buildings provide the best filtration solutions for our clients. Let our professionals provide the guidance and analysis needed at your facility to protect your people, equipment, processes and facilities.