Retail & Malls
Indoor Air Quality is primary concern for Retail and Malls. Pollution levels indoors can be up to five times higher than outdoor levels and may contain mold, spores, allergens, CO, radon, volatile organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and particulates. Having a clean, healthy indoor air environment ensures a safe and pleasant customer experience.
- Particulate filtration: Several stages of filtration products are required to protect your people, processes, and equipment. BGE offers custom tailored solutions for all levels of filtration.
- Indoor Air Quality assessments
- Optimizing IAQ Spend: Approximately 50% of a buildings energy consumption goes to heating, cooling, and circulating air. Our experts can provide complementary building surveys to optimize your IAQ spend.
- Accreditation: Our team can help you achieve LEED or WELL Building Standard accreditation along with NAFA Clean Air Awards.
- Clean Air Clinics: Our team can work closely with your staff and facility managers to train and provide certification enabling them to manage your facility’s filtration systems on their own.
Why Choose BGE
Our portfolio of products and services designed specifically for the Retail and Malls provide the best filtration solutions for our clients. Let our professionals provide the guidance and analysis needed at your facility to protect your people, equipment, processes and facilities.