Hotels, Resorts, Conference Centres
Indoor Air Quality is a primary concern for Hotels, Resorts, & Conference Centres. Pollution levels indoors can be up to five times higher than outdoor levels and may contain mold, spores, allergens, CO, radon, volatile organic compounds, bacteria, viruses, and particulates. Having a clean, healthy indoor air environment is essential for guest satisfaction. Guests want a healthy and comfortable environment in order to be productive in meetings and enjoy their leisure time.
- Particulate filtration: Several stages of filtration products are required to protect your people, processes, and equipment. BGE offers custom tailored solutions for all levels of filtration.
- Indoor Air Quality assessments
- Optimizing IAQ Spend: Approximately 50% of a buildings energy consumption goes to heating, cooling, and circulating air. Our experts can provide complementary building surveys to optimize your IAQ spend.
- Accreditation: Our team can help you achieve LEED or WELL Building Standard accreditation along with NAFA Clean Air Awards.
- Clean Air Clinics: Our team can work closely with your staff and facility managers to provide training and certification enabling them to manage your facility’s filtration systems on their own.
Why Choose BGE
Our portfolio of products and services designed specifically for the Hotels, Resorts, & Conference Centres provide the best filtration solutions for our clients. Let our professionals provide the guidance and analysis needed at your facility to protect your people, equipment, processes and facilities.