BGE’s Gold Excell filters are designed for general air filtration in various types of industrial and commercial HVAC systems. They are ideal for installations with medium to high dust loading conditions.
BGE's Gold Excell provides MERV 7 performance, and can also serve as an excellent prefilter to higher efficiency filters.
Dust Holding Capacity
The Gold Excell utilizes industrial grade adhesive to deliver excellent dust holding capacity.
The Gold Excell is available in 1” and 2” depths.
The Gold Excell offers an initial resistance of:
0.11 in.w.g. for 1" at 300 fpm
0.26 in.w.g. for 2" at 500 fpm
The recommended final resistance of the Gold Excell filters of:
0.30 in.w.g. for 1"
0.60 in.w.g. for 2"
Key Features & Benefits
- More media surface area – more glass fibers per square foot than standard filters.
- Durable Frame – The media pack is encased in a double wall, moisture resistant, beverage board die-cut frame.
- Industrial Grade Adhesive – non-toxic, flame retardant, odorless, and safe to handle.
- Heavy Gauge Retainers – Corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge retainers prevent blow-out and contamination of air handling systems.
- Long Service Life – Increased dust holding capacity while eliminating face loading and increasing arrestance.
- Designed and manufactured by BGE.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.