Purafil’s PuraGrid® is a modern new filter design that supplies a large amount of chemical filtration with a minimal amount of pressure drop. This filter offers increased operational performance and energy savings for many indoor applications. The PuraGrid can be constructed with several different chemical medias to tailor the solution to specific needs.
Due to the large number of cells in each GridBlok, the contact area between the adsorbent layer and the airstream that travels inside the cells is very large. As the air is forced through the GridBlok, removal of chemical contaminants takes place
Depending on the size, the PuraGrid can accommodate between 4.2lb and 21.6lb per filter
Available in 2” and 4” depths
The pressure drop is 0.29 in.w.g. and 0.58 in. w.g. for 2” and 4” respectively.
The PuraGrid is constructed of galvanized steel
Key Features & Benefits
- No bypass – all of the air goes through the filter.
- Low pressure drop – provides for energy savings.
- Full utilization of the media – removal efficiencies and capacities comparable to granular media.
- For more information, download PDF spec sheet.
- GridBlok manufacturing – a closed-loop process that does not produce waste. The PuraGrid filter uses recycled frame and screen materials with a compressible partition made from 75% recycled post-consumer content.
- Self supporting – No threat of media settling.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.