KEVIN DELAHUNT, CAFS, NCT
Sr. Technical Advisor, BGE Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Kevin Delahunt has been active in the Filtration and Indoor Air Quality industry for over 40 years.
- He is a Certified Air Filtration Specialist (CAFS) from the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA).
- He is a life member of ASHRAE and the Building Operators Association (BOA).
- He has been actively involved with BOMA for over 30 years
- He has served on the board of directors for both NAFA and BOA.
- He is currently the Vice-chair of the NAFA Guidelines Committee and is the lead author for the “NAFA Guidelines for Commercial Office Buildings”.
He is semi-retired from BGE Indoor Air Quality Solutions but continues to deliver numerous educational and training presentations to BGE employees, educational institutes, industry organizations, and facility operational personnel.