AAF’s RotoClone® N combines high efficiency, low maintenance costs, simplicity, flexibility and low water usage to maximize performance. The RotoClone® N is a flexible design for a wide range of operating conditions with minimal servicing requirements. The RotoClone® N is an optimal solution for chemical, industrial processes, metal grinding, and metalworking environments.
Low water usage
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed for continuous operation with minimum service
- Available for both normal and heavy-duty service
- Access doors with quick-opening handles provide accessibility to the interior
- Minimizes the build-up of dust deposits
- Multiple arrangements engineered to accommodate special conditions or space limitations
- Coal-tar epoxy coating available
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.