TP4100HV Pleated Panel Filter
BGE’s TP4100HV Pleated Panel Filter is designed for demanding turbulent, high velocity, and high dirt loading applications. The media is reinforced with a heavy gauge corrosion-resistant expanded metal mesh to help prevent the media pleat pack from collapsing in these demanding applications. The TP4100HVT version is constructed with a moisture-resistant outer wrap for extra strength in high-humidity applications.
The high capacity TP4100HV and TP4100HVT achieve a MERV 8-A rating.
Dust Holding Capacity
BGE specifically designed the filter for demanding turbulent, high velocity, and high dirt loading applications.
The TP4100HV is available in 1”, 2”, and 4” depths in all standard and special sizes.
The initial resistance range is:
0.15 in.w.g. for 1" at 300 fpm
0.20 in.w.g. for 2" at 500 fpm
0.18 in.w.g. for 4" at 500 fpm
The recommended final resistance is:
0.50 in.w.g. for 1” and
1.00 in.w.g. for 2” and 4”
Key Features & Benefits
- Reinforced Media – The filtration media is reinforced with a heavy gauge corrosion-resistant expanded metal mesh to help prevent the pleat pack from collapsing.
- Durable Frame – The pleated media pack is encased in a heavy-duty, double-walled, moisture-resistant, die-cut frame.
- Galvanized Steel Backing – helps maintain filter integrity in turbulent and high-velocity airflows. Prevents the filter from blowing out and contaminating the air handling system.
- Available With Moisture Resistant Wrap – Adds extra strength in high humidity environments (Model TP4100HVT).
- Designed and Manufactured by BGE.
Request an Indoor Air Quality Assessment with BGE Today
Are you ready to build an indoor air environment that is customized based on your needs? Reach out to us to book a free air quality assessment with one of our advisors.